Category: Buy Codeine Online
Doctors recommend and prescribe Codeine for severe pain that most patients get from operations and injuries and sometimes doctors also recommend that drug for coughing and sleeplessness. If your doctor recommended you to take Codeine for any type of pain as well as for any other purpose, then order online from our website medsdaddy.com.
The manufacturing and distribution of this drug are controlled by the food and drug administration (FDA) authority of the United States. To get any doses of Codeine you must need to have a doctor’s prescription.
Before you start any doses of codeine you just need to be aware of a few things like doses, side effects, possible uses, or many other points. Here we discuss many other points that you must need to know before starting to consume codeine.
Uses of Codeine:
Codeine is basically use for relieve the pain and dry coughs. For dry cough it is usually use with the other medication. It is belong to the opiate analgesics class of medication which is called antitussives. You should ask your doctor before using it because it is also available in combination with other medicines. It may effect your health if it is unsuitable to you.
Types of Codeine:
- The tablets of Codeine are 15mg, 30mg and 60mg.
- The liquid of Codeine is 25 mg in a 5ml spoonful.
- The Cough syrup contains 15 mg in a 5ml spoonful.
- The injection of Codeine is generally given in hospitals.
Dosage of Codeine:
Below are the doses for treating pain:
- The adults can take one or two 30 mg tablets every 4 hours (Maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours).
- The children (12 years or above) can take one or two 30 mg tablets (or one or two 5 ml spoonfuls of liquid) every 6 hours.
- Some people who have a problem with kidney or liver can take a 15 mg tablet every 4 hours.
Below are the doses for treating diarrhea:
- The adults can take one or two 30 mg tablets 3 or 4 times a day(Maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours).
- The children (12 years or above) can take one or two 30 mg tablets (or one or two 5 ml spoonfuls of liquid) 3 or 4 times a day.
- Some people who have a problem with kidney or liver can take a 15 mg tablet 3 or 4 times a day.
How Codeine Works?
When you intake codeine it works in the brain that how your body feels and how it respond to the pain. When you use codeine for the cough then it help to reduce cough by decreasing in the activity in the part of the brain which causes cough.
How Should Codeine be Used?
Codeine is the medication that comes in tablet, capsule as well as in solution form. So, it is only take by the mouth only. You can take tablet and capsule with the plain glass of water. And the solution of prescribed dose that is 5 ml to 10 ml directly without any food or water. If you use solution then keep remember that shake well before use and use measuring cup for measure your dose. Don’t use next dose before 6 hours or prescribed by the doctors only. If you didn’t understand how to use then ask your pharmacist or doctor again for avoiding the unwanted situations.
Side Effects of Codeine:
Below are the side effects of using Codeine.
Common Side effects
- Noisy breathing
Serious Side Effects of Codeine:
- Low blood pressure
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Life-threatening depression
- Shortness of breath
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulse
If you find yourself in these condition then you have to contact to your doctor immediately. Because it may tend to life threatening situations.
Precautions Before and After Taking Codeine
- If you are allergic to codeine then tell you doctor about that.
- If you are taking any medicine parallel then you have to inform your doctor because codeine may react with some other medication.
- Ask your doctor before using codeine if you are taking any health supplement or any herbal product.
- Tell you doctor if you have any problems related to stomach or any indigestion problem.
- If you have any past surgery and have any mental illness then inform your doctor.
- Don’t drive car and work on heavy machinery after intake codeine.
- Don’t drink alcohol after or before taking codeine.
- For women, if they are pregnant or having breastfeeding then always tell you doctor because it is not recommended for these women.
Who Can Take Codeine:
Adults can take Codeine who is above 18 years and children (12 years or older) can take it when the normal painkillers like paracetamol are not working. But children who is under 12 years should always take after the prescription by the expert doctor who is Pediatrics.
Who Can’t Take Codeine:
It is not for children who are under 12 years. And, also the Codeine is not beneficial for some people who have:
- A lung problem
- Kidney or liver problem
- A head injury
- An addiction to alcohol
- Low blood pressure
- Symptoms of ulcerative colitis
- It is not for pregnant ladies or those who are trying to get pregnant.
- Also, it is not for breastfeeding ladies.
How to buy Codeine online?
At Medsdaddy and many other websites you can easily buy Codeine online, for pain and any other purpose, At Medsdaddy, we sell Codeine online with or without a prescription, but never take Codeine with a doctor’s advice or suggestions. Before starting doses of Codeine you just need the first talk with a doctor and consume according to his & her recommendation.
If you started taking Codeine according to prescription and suddenly encountered unusual changes in your body, then stop taking it and rush to your Doctor for help.
How long does it take for Codeine to kick in?
If you intake codeine then it may takes at least on hours to be effective for the pain relieve. So, take codeine timely or by the prescriptions of the doctor.
How long does codeine stay in your system?
People who use codeine have remains in their body for longtime. Like, it can be detected in the urine for up to 48 hours, in saliva it may last up to 21 hours and in the hair follicle test it can be detected up to 10 weeks.
Can women take codeine?
Yes, Women also can take codeine but only after the prescription of the doctor. In case if women are pregnant or may breastfeeding then they should avoid the codeine or ask by the doctor. Because it may cause side effect to the new born baby.
Should I take any special dietary while using codeine?
While using the codeine your doctor will recommend the dietary if it is needed otherwise you can continue with your normal diet. Special dietary only be recommended by the doctors in some special cases who has a past history of medication or after determining the proper health condition.
What should I do If I forget a dose?
In case if you forget the missed dose then as soon as you remember take your dose. But if there is almost a time for next dose then you have to skipped the missed dose and take your next dose at the time.
Showing all 4 results
Codeine 15 mg is used for those who have recently had surgery, operation. People who are suffering from extreme pain can have these medicines after a doctor’s prescription. Codeine 15 mg contains a 15 mg codeine phosphate. This medication is for those who are 18 years old or more than that.
Codeine is a brand name whose generic name is codeine sulfate. People use it as a painkiller. This medicine is for extreme pain, normal medicines cannot give relief from the pain. This medicine has multiple & different varieties, 15 mg, 30 mg, 300/30 mg, 60 mg. If doctors have prescribed you this medicine then visit our website select your need & Buy Codeine 30 mg Online.
Buy codeine from medsdaddy get amazing offers and also get 60% off on your first deal. for more amazing offers visit medsdaddy now. It is recommended that adults take the 30 mg tablets every 3-4 hours (maximum of 240 mg per day). Don’t give this medication to anyone. Keep it in a safe place where children cannot use it.