Category: Buy Ambien Online
Showing all 2 results
- Add To Cart
Ambien belongs to a class of drugs which are called sedative-hypnotics. Ambien is available in 5 mg, 10 mg for oral uses. It comes in tablets that we can use for sleep disorders, insomnia, sleep problems, not get problem sleep. Ambien is for short-term treatment of sleep disorders which should be taken for 1-2 weeks. If you are using Ambien, you may have some common symptoms which are headache, dizziness, muscle pain, back pain, anxiety, dry mouth, etc. Before taking Ambien we recommend you to take a doctor’s prescription for purchasing online Ambien from our website.
- Add To Cart
Ambien is used when people cannot fall asleep, have sleep problems, wake up early, or have short sleep. This medicine is a prescribed medicine after a doctor’s consultation you can start taking these doses as prescribed by the doctor. This medicine you can use before going to bed. Buy Ambien from our trusted pharma website & get Online Delivery at your doorsteps.
If you want to buy Ambien Online, then you should know its uses, how to use it, and its side effects of Ambien. Before using Ambien you have to know about the precautions before and after use and the benefits. If your Doctor recommended you to take Ambien then take it according to the prescription otherwise it may affect your health. Basically, Ambien is the brand name whose generic medication name is zolpidem. Ambien is used for adults who have a short-term sleep disorder called insomnia.
You can order your Ambien from our website medsdaddy.com where you can get discounts and offers on every purchase. Our aim is to deliver you certified medicine only which is from trusted brands. You can get your order at your doorstep without any damage and wear & tear. Our website has already gained the faith of the customers by rendering the services and quality medicines to the customer’s place.
Points to read before placing an order or buy Ambien online
What’s Ambien Used For?
Ambien is prescribed for use in different types of sleep disorders for those who cannot easily fall asleep, sleep disorders, insomnia (sleep disorder). It helps you to fall asleep quickly by producing calming effects to get sleep faster. In the medical line, people call it sedative-hypnotics which is a drug class name for zolpidem. Someone who hard to fall asleep, wake up early, does not go to the bed on time, always looks tired, has Depression, Lack of Excercise these symptoms find in insomnia. This medicine is not for those who have under the age of 18 years. After using this medicine you can fall asleep, wake up on time, and feels fresh. Zolpidem helps fall asleep faster so you can get a better night’s rest.
How to use it?
Ambien is the medicine used for the sleeping disorder so take it once a day just before sleeping at the night. Here we discuss some points about how to use it.
- Take this medicine by mouth as suggested by your doctor with food or without food.
- Only take it once a night just before when you are going to bed. Don’t take it after a meal or before a meal, it won’t work.
- Do not swallow the tablet you have to place it under the tongue and wait to dissolve it.
- Never crush your tablet or chew it.
- Do not open the pouch until you are not going to use it.
Dosage is based on your age, gender, your medical condition. Don’t increase your dosage without consulting the doctor. If you suddenly stop taking this medication you may face some withdrawal-like, vomiting, nausea, stomach cramps, and nervousness issues. To help in withdrawal slowly decrease your doses.
Complications & Side Effects of Ambien
In some cases you may sleepy the whole day then you need to talk with your doctor regarding the daytime drowsiness to change the doses.
If you have any type of serious complication you may directly consult soon with your doctor.
Some Common Side Effects
- Daytime drowsiness
- Feeling tired
Some Serious Side Effects
- Memory loss
- Mood swings
- Abnormal thoughts
- Suicidal thoughts
- Aggressive behavior
Get medical help if you notice any serious complications. Your doctor has prescribed you this medication because the benefits of the medication are more than the risk & complications. Many people are using this & have no serious side effects.
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not take Ambien if you are continuously having an allergic reaction to it. Inform your doctor about treating your allergy.
- You can’t give this to someone who is experiencing the same issues.
- These doses are prescribed by the doctor according to gender, weight, and medical condition. It is not prescribed for those under the age of 18 years old. If a person takes them in a larger amount it might be possible that person can go through some serious side effects of it.
- Do not take Ambien for a larger amount & a longer period.
- Do not consume alcohol during bedtime or medicine time.
- Do not give to that person who is addicted to alcohol & drugs.
Points that you just need to know Before taking Ambien:
- If you are allergic to Ambien or any other sleeping pills. Before taking these pills you should aware of your doctor about all your allergies.
- If you are going to start these doses before that you should inform your doctor about your all medical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney issues, liver disease, mental mood (depression, suicidal thoughts, hurting yourself)
- If anyone in your family has a sleepwalking disease, lung disease, sleep apnea, breathing issues, muscle pain, or is addicted to alcohol or drugs.
- Before taking this medicine during pregnancy, consult with your doctor. Maybe your newborn baby suffers from drowsiness, and breathing issues.
- There is no evidence that Ambien is safe during breastfeeding. The drug passes through the milk during breastfeeding. Before taking Ambien, consult with your doctor.
Storage & Disposal of Ambien
If a person uses this medicine, he/she should know where to store this medicine and how to store it to be more effective for longer periods of time.
- You cannot store it anywhere in the room. Store this medicine where the temperature is between 20°C-25°(68°F-77°F).
- You need to make sure this medicine cannot get wasted. Put it in an airtight box & out of the reach of kids & pets.
- Keep your medicine away from the excess heat and moisture.
- Keep this medicine away from the patients who have the same symptoms. This medicine is only given after the consultation of the doctor. If you do so you are breaking the law rules.
- If your medication is not in use for a longer time then you should need to contact your pharmacist for a take-back program, where they collect your medicine and return it to the manufacturer.
- You should flush it in the toilet if it is about to expire or not in use. It helps to save others by intake mistakenly.
Ambien doses & forms:
Ambien has 2 forms Immediate-release form & extended-release form. Both are used to treat sleep disorders.
Immediate release forms has 2 strengths 5 mg & 10 mg.
Extended-release form has 2 strengths, 6.25 mg & 12.5 mg.
- 5 mg- You can identify this medicine as 5 mg. this medicine has a capsule shape in pink color. It’s imprinted as AMB 5 on one side & on another side 5401.
- 10 mg- this medicine is identified as 10 mg. it comes in white color & has a capsule shape. It’s imprinted as AMB 10 on one side & on the other side 5421.
- 6.25 mg- this medicine, is identified as 6.25 mg. It comes in pill form which has a pink color & round shape. It is also imprinted as A on the pills.
- 12.5 mg-this medicine is identified as 12.5 mg. It comes in pill form which has a blue color & round shape. It is also imprinted as A on the pills.
Can I buy Ambien without a prescription?
Yes, you can buy Ambien at the medsdaddy.com website without a prescription. There are many websites that deliver medicine to your doorsteps without a prescription. But there is no guarantee of the originality of the product. We have listed all the medicines which are certified by the FDA. The pharmacy that sends medicine to us is a certified & licensed manufacturing company. They are certified by the U.S. Govt. So you can place an order from our website where we are giving you FDA Quality Medicine at an affordable & discounted rate.
Who shouldn’t take Ambien?
Ambien is not prescribed for those who are below 18 years old. A person who is allergic to Ambien or its generic medicine should not take these doses to treat their sleep disorder or insomnia.
How long does Ambien stay in your system?
Ambien detects in your body part for several hours. It is always detectable according to the different body parts like if you test your blood and saliva then it can be detected up to 24 hours and 8 hours respectively after you take it last. In urine, Ambien can be detected up to 24 to 48 hours after your last dose. If you trace the Ambien in your hair follicle then it can be detectable up to five weeks after your last intake.
How much time does Ambien take to kick in?
As you know Zolpidem is the generic name of Ambien and it takes around 1 hour to start its effect. You feel sleepy after taking Ambien it helps to relax the brain. It continues it work for 6 to 8 hours so you fall asleep for a minimum of 6 hours.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
Don’t get panic if you missed your dose, just take it when you remember. But don’t take it late at the night otherwise it will make you feel sleepy late in the morning.
Is Ambien safe to use?
Ambien is a sleeping pill for those who are not able to get proper sleep. This drug creates calmness in the brain & helps you to get sleep. When someone uses these medicines in a larger amount they feel high energy & euphoria. People who use it in larger amounts face some side effects like drowsiness, confusion, and clumsiness. This medicine increases the risk of accidents, falls, and fractures so don’t drive and work on heavy machines after intake.
What does Ambien work & do to your brain?
Ambien has a generic medicine known as zolpidem. Ambien produces GABA(gamma-aminobutyric acid) chemicals in the brain whose main work is to produce calming effects in the brain to take proper sleep. GABA chemicals block some of the neurotransmitters in the brain that send messages to the brain. As a result, a person can easily take rest & get sleep easily.
Is Ambien a controlled substance?
Yes, Ambien is a controlled substance (C-IV). There is a huge possibility of leading to dependency. It tends to form a habit so place it in a safe place to avoid abuse.
How can I take Ambien with or without food?
Do not take this medicine with food or just after the food. It won’t work properly if you take it with food or just after the food. This medicine will work more when your stomach is vacated. Take this medicine as your doctor advised just before bedtime. It will work fast & produce GABA chemicals to block some neurotransmitters to calm down brain activity. So that person can easily sleep. Avoid alcohol combination with Ambien in the evening or at bedtime.