Category: Buy zolpidem Online
Showing all 2 results
Add To Cart
Zolpidem 10 mg was approved for medical use in the United States in 1992. In 2007, it was made accessible as a generic drug. The primary application of the drug zolpidem, marketed under the name Ambien, is the short-term management of insomnia. It is recommended that it should be used only after cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia and behavioural changes, such as sleep hygiene. It decreases the time to sleep onset by about 15 minutes and at larger doses helps people stay asleep longer. It is taken by mouth and is available in conventional tablets, sublingual tablets( the placement of drugs under the tongue). Zolpidem acts as a sedative and hypnotic of a class nonbenzodiazepine Z drug . It functions by enhancing the effects of GABA in the central nervous system by interacting with benzodiazepine-like GABA receptors.
Add To Cart
Zolpidem 5 mg is labelled for short-term (usually about 2 to 6 weeks) treatment of insomnia at the lowest possible dose. It is used for both improving sleep onset, sleep onset latency, and staying asleep. It was approved for medical use in the United States in 1992 and It became available as a generic medication in 2007. It is used to treat insomnia(sleep disorder). The immediate-release forms are Intermezzo, Zolpimist, Ambien and Edluar which helps you to fall asleep. The extended-release form of zolpidem is Ambien whose first layer helps you to quickly fall asleep as it dissolves, and a second layer that dissolves slowly to help you stay asleep. It should not be taken by people with obstructive sleep apnea, severe liver disease, respiratory depression; or by children, or people with psychotic illnesses and It should not be taken by people who are or have been addicted to other substances
Zolpidem is a sleeping pill that is used to treat insomnia (sleep problems) in adults. But before buying it you should know the benefits, uses, and how to use it. You also have to know the side effects, precautions, and warnings before using it. All this information may help you to keep away from unwanted situations that may cause life-threatening conditions. Zolpidem belongs to the sedative-hypnotics class of drugs. If you are facing a lack of sleep (sleeping problem), then you can go for Zolpidem.
Ambien is a commonly known brand name for Zolpidem as it helps you to slow down the activities in your brain and allows you to sleep. If you want to buy your Zolpidem online then you can order your medicine through our medicine medsdaddy.com
Buy Zolpidem 5 mg and 10 mg online from the Medsdaddy Online store at an affordable price.
Details About Zolpidem
Zolpidem can increase GABA’s effects, producing calming sensations that encourage sleep. Zolpidem shouldn’t be prescribed for more than a few weeks because it is habit-forming and can lead to high-risk side effects. The immediate-release forms of zolpidem are Ambien, Intermezzo, Edluar, and Zolpimist, which are used to help you fall asleep. The extended release of Zolpidem consists of two layers, one helps you to fall asleep, and the second, helps you to stay asleep. Take this medicine only if your doctor prescribed it and only for a few days according to the prescription, otherwise, it may build habits in your body & brain and cause high-risk side effects.
These forms are available as the following brand-name drugs:
- Ambien (immediate-release tablet)
- Ambien CR (extended-release tablet)
- Edluar (sublingual tablet)
Composition of Zolpidem
Each 10mg tablet contains 10mg of zolpidem tartrate as the active substance. The other ingredients of Zolpidem 5mg and 10mg Tablets are lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, and titanium dioxide (E171), macrogol 400.
Available Strength Amount
Zolpidem is available in 10 & 5 mg
(Strength tells the amount of Zolpidem Tartrate)
Uses Of Zolpidem
Zolpidem is used to treat insomnia (sleep problem). It helps you to sleep faster and stay asleep to provide rest to your brain. After a draining day, you just want to relax and calm your mind with healthy and proper sleep. It helps you to sleep faster and better and gives you a proper night’s rest. Zolpidem belongs to a class of drugs called sedative-hypnotics. It helps your brain to feel calm and sleepy. But for some, it is hard to sleep faster and better. If it happens for a long time, you can use Zolpidem to sleep faster and to make a healthy sleep.
How To Take Zolpidem (Dosage)
First, remember Zolpidem is not for regular use as it may create a habit in your body and may produce major side effects. Take it for a short period of days, directed by your doctor or physician only.
Take this medicine with an empty stomach before going to bed and usually one at a time, as directed by your doctor. As it works quickly, take it just before going to bed. Do not take it directly with a meal or after a meal because it will not work as properly.
Dosage is based on your gender, age, medical condition, other medications you may be taking, and response to treatment. So always consult your doctor before using it.
Do not increase your dose without your doctor’s prescription. Women are prescribed to take lower doses than men. For older age, it is recommended to take low doses to avoid side effects. For adults, it is recommended to take 10 mg of Zolpidem as conventional tablets.
Never use Zolpidem in larger amounts or more than for a few weeks because it may cause addiction in your body and may create high risks. Zolpidem is for short-term use only. Do not take zolpidem for longer than 5 weeks without your doctor’s advice.
Storage And Disposal
If you are using Zolpidem then you should know how to store it and where to store it to keep its effects long-lasting. You should follow the given instruction to keep it safe.
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
- Keep your medication locked so that it is away from other family members. It helps to avoid the intake of medicine by mistake which causes a serious effect on the health.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
- If your medicine is not used for a longer period of time then you should contact your pharmacist to take back your medicine.
- To avoid any unwanted situations you can flush your medication that is expired or not in use if there is not any pharmacist nearby your home.
How Zolpidem Works
- Zolpidem induces sleep by enhancing the effects of GABA (calming effect), a chemical transmitter in the brain. However, zolpidem’s chemical structure is different from benzodiazepines.
- Zolpidem belongs to the class of medicines known as sedative-hypnotics.
- The extended-release version includes two layers, one for making you fall asleep and the other for making you stay asleep.
- Zolpidem belongs to a group of medicines called non-benzodiazepine hypnotics. It has hypnotic, sedative, and anticonvulsant (manages fits) properties. It works by binding the GABAA receptor chloride channel macromolecular complex (a chemical messenger) that slows the activity of the nerve cells in the brain and helps fall asleep.
Side Effects of Zolpidem
Every medicine has some side effects some have common side effects which will go away in some days or even some hours while some of the side effects create serious issues that may affect your health badly and need the doctor’s consultation immediately. So here we will list some serious as well as some common side effects so that you can aware of the symptoms and take action on that basis.
Some Common Side Effects
- Dizziness, blurred or double vision
- Uncontrollable shaking
- Weakness, tiredness, drugged feeling
- Stuffy nose, dry mouth, nasal irritation, sore throat
- Stomach upset, headache, muscle pain
- Confusion, loss of coordination
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Eye redness
- Heartburn, gas
Some Major or Serious Effects
- Memory loss, mental changes
- depression, abnormal thoughts, aggressive behavior
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Reports of “sleep-driving” (driving while not fully awake)
Precautions & Warnings before using Zolpidem
- Avoid alcohol before and after taking your zolpidem medication.
- Take doctor’s advice before using Zolpidem during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- It is not approved to be used by anyone younger than 18 years.
- Before starting Zolpidem medication, tells your doctor if you have any disease related to heart or lungs problem, liver or kidney, any disorder, breathing problem, alcohol or drug addiction, or depression.
- Avoid it during travel, driving, or after a meal
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic
- Do not overdose
- Do regular exercise
- Avoid naps during day time
- Limit caffeine intake
What if I missed my dose?
If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not think about covering the missed dose by taking a double dose. Use this medicine only when you have a sleeping disorder after taking the prescription of a doctor who is an expert.
What are the benefits Of Zolpidem?
Zolpidem offers various benefits like:
- It makes the sleep process better and gives you proper and healthy sleep.
- Being on medication, sleep goes better within 5-7 days.
- Different forms of zolpidem are used for sleep initiation, sleep maintenance, or returning to sleep when a “middle-of-the-night” awakening is followed by difficulty getting back to sleep.
How long does it take for Zolpidem to kick in?
If you take your Zolpidem at your scheduled time then it only starts its effect within 30 min to 60 min. It helps in relaxing your mind and falling asleep for at least 7 hours.
How Long Does Zolpidem Stay in Your system?
Blood: Zolpidem elements stay Up to 12 to 13 Hours.
Urine: This medicine stays in the Urine for Up to three days.
Saliva: It stays in saliva for a shorter period of up to 24 hours or you can say for one day.
Hair: It stays in the hair for a longer period as compared to others. It is detectable for up to 90 days.
Should I follow any special diet during the course of Zolpidem?
No, you don’t need any special diet until and unless your doctor suggests you. Your doctor may recommend some check-ups for your body and then suggest your diet plan accordingly if needed.
What other drugs will affect Zolpidem?
If you are taking other drugs with zolpidem then it may affect your body that makes you drowsy. Ask your doctor before using any other drugs with zolpidem especially opioid medication and muscle relaxers. There are many drugs that interact with zolpidem so consult your doctor each and every time.