Category: Buy Lunesta Online
Showing all 3 results
- Add To Cart
Lunesta 1mg medicine helps you to get proper sleep by having these doses instantly before your bedtime. Take it for better sleep, fall asleep, longer asleep, & reduce the chances to wake up during the mid-night so that you can feel better. Take this medicine as mentioned in the label or suggested by the doctor. Buy Lunesta 1 mg Online & get Get Up To 20% Off On Every Order.
- Add To Cart
Lunesta mg (Eszopiclone) is used to help with many sleep problems(insomnia). This is a prescription medicine by the healthcare provider. After having this dose it works in the brain & produces the chemical(GABA) which is main work is to calm down the brain activity, get to sleep fast. It can be used individually or with other medicines. Buy this medicine from our website & get a discount on it.
- Add To Cart
Lunesta generic medicine name is Eszopiclone. It is known as the drug class of sedative-hypnotic. This medicine is used to treat insomnia(sleep disorder). If you have any of these diseases Liver, breathing issues, depression, drug or alcohol addiction. so before starting these doses consult with the doctor. Buy Lunesta 3 mg Online without going anywhere & get this medicine at the cheapest rate.
Are you going to buy Lunesta? Do you know all the in and outs of using the Lunesta? You have to know all the benefits, uses, and how to use Lunesta. You should know the precautions and the warnings before using the Lunesta. Lunesta is an FDA-approved drug, whose generic name is eszopiclone that is used to treat insomnia and is available in 1mg, 2mg, or 3mg, and you can take that pill before sleeping after taking a meal.
If you want to buy Lunesta online then you can order through our website medsdaddy.com where you can get your medication at a discounted price. Medsdaddy always gives the priority to their customers. Their main aim is to provide certified medicines to recover patients soon. Medsdaddy also provides your medicine at your doorstep with overnight delivery. But keep remembering Eszopiclone is a schedule IV narcotic drug and is always taken that drug under the observation of doctors.
Points to read before placing an order of Lunesta Online
1. What is Lunesta used for?
Lunesta is a drug that is used when a person cannot fall asleep longer, & stay asleep longer. This medicine has a drug class which is usually known as sedative-hypnotic. This drug is also called hypnotic in the medical line. People who cannot sleep easily at night can take this medicine against insomnia & sleep disorders.
It helps to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer in the night and makes you feel relaxed. Lunesta releases the chemical which affects the brain cells you feel relaxed & helping you fall asleep & stay asleep for longer hours. Use this medication for treatment for only a short period of time but if you still do not recover and continue with insomnia then you have to contact your doctor.
2. How to use Lunesta?
Whenever you start these doses you have to make sure the procedure of taking the medicine should be followed according to the doctor only. It is a prescription-based medication. You can read the medication guide or instructions before going to take the medicine.
- You can take this medicine with a glass of plain water.
- This medicine would not work properly if you took them with food or just after food.
- Lunesta should be taken before bedtime only when you are planning to sleep.
- This medicine should not be split into 2 parts, you are not allowed to crush it, chew or break this medicine.
- Do not take any extra doses of this medicine than prescribed maybe you will face some consequences of this. The required dose is 1 mg dose when you are going to sleep. These doses depend on the person’s age, gender, and medical health.
3. Before Using Lunesta: Precautions & Warnings
Before going to take eszopiclone doses you should make aware of your doctor if you are allergic to any Lunesta or its generic medicine or any sleep disorder medicine.
This dose is not recommended by the FDA & doctors for those who are below the age of 18 years old.
You can inform your doctor if you feel
- Any type of liver disease
- If you are having breathing issues
- If you are addicted to alcohol or drugs
- Going through depression, and having suicidal thoughts.
- Before using this medicine you should inform your doctor that you are a breastfeeding mother or planning to become pregnant.
- You can see that Lunesta affects larger in older adults as compared to normal adults. Lunesta effects stay in the human body for a long time which is the reason mostly older people fall who take Lunesta. Having Lunesta the next day you may not be fully active to do any heavy activities. So avoid driving & heavy machinery work which can put you in danger.
4. What are the Possible Side Effects of Lunesta?
Lunesta or eszopiclone can cause allergic reactions. If you notice any side effects while taking this medicine stop the medicine & connect with a doctor to get medical help if you notice any allergic reaction after using Lunesta: nausea, vomiting, swelling on the face or throat, lips, tongue, or face.
These are the common side effects of Lunesta, if you are taking Lunesta for a long time or recently started and noticed any kind of side effects that we discussed or any other then stop taking it and discuss it with a doctor.
Common Side Effects
- Daytime drowsiness, dizziness, feeling like a hangover.
- Headache, anxiety
- Dry mouth
- Having no taste in your mouth
- Cold or flu
- Body pain
- Runny nose
You may face some serious injury, accident, or even death also if you go out for a walk, or drive a car while you are not fully awake. Dial your healthcare provider’s number if you are in trouble or facing any below-mentioned side effects.
Serious Side Effects
- Memory problem
- unusual thoughts.
- Suicidal thoughts
- Hurting yourself
Some people use this medicine to busy themselves with some activity when they are not fully awake. After that, they can’t remember anything or have no memory of it. It may include driving, walking, phone calls, machinery works, etc. If it is happening to you then dial the emergency contact number or visit the doctor’s clinic.
5. Storage & Disposal of Lunesta
If you are using Lunesta then you should store your medication in the right place for keeping your medicine long-lasting and effective.
- You should keep your medicine at room temperature.
- Store your medicine in a tightly closed container.
- Keep your medicine away from excess heat and moisture.
- Always keep your medicine out of reach from the children and the pets.
- If your medicine is about to expire or has not been in use for a long time then you should contact your pharmacist for a take-back program.
- If the take-back program is not nearby then you can flush your medicine to keep out of danger the younger people in the house. They may intake this medicine by mistake.
6. Doses forms & strengths
Lunesta medicine is available in 3 strengths: 1 mg, 2 mg, and 3 mg. All three strengths are used to treat a sleep disorder, insomnia. Here we have listed all the strengths colors & shapes that you can check here:-
- Lunesta 1 mg – This medicine comes in blue color with a round shape. It is imprinted as S190 on the medicine.
- Lunesta 2 mg– This dose has a white color with a round shape. It is also imprinted as S191 on one side of the medicine, the other side is blank.
- Lunesta 3 mg– This dose comes in blue color. Has a round shape. This is also imprinted on one side as S193.
7. What can we avoid?
You should not take Lunesta if you have a sleep disorder or insomnia while traveling on an airplane, public transport, or a train. During your journey, you cannot get sufficient rest. In that situation, you may wake up before the effects of the dose turn off. Amnesia is a disease (forgetfulness) that is common in persons who cannot get proper 8 hours of sleep while on Lunesta.
Don’t consume alcohol before and after taking the Lunesta it may interact and cause serious health issues.
8. What other drugs will affect Lunesta?
Taking Lunesta combined with other drugs or herbal products can produce dangerous side effects. Lunesta can cause drowsiness, slow breathing, and, in the worst-case scenario, death. You can ask your doctor about it before having any medicine with Lunesta like sleeping pills, opioid medication, anxiety doses, depression, weight loss, and seizures. There are a lot of other drugs that can interact with this medicine herbal products, prescription medicines, and vitamins. Inform your doctor if you are using any other medicine with Lunesta and any medicine which you have started or stopped.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
What if I missed a Lunesta Dose?
Can I split the Lunesta into half doses?
You should not split Lunesta into two parts. Even you are not allowed to chew, break, or crush it. It is not suggested by the doctor to cut it into two parts.
How long does Lunesta stay in your system?
The half-life of these drugs is around 6 hours. It stays in your system according to the person’s metabolism and differs from person to person. Basically, it stays in the system for approximately 24 to 48 hours. But if you test for the Lunesta for the hair then it can be detectable for up to 90 days.
Can Lunesta be taken for the long term?
Lunesta is a highly effective medicine that is prescribed by the doctor you can treat your sleep disorder or insomnia. This medicine cannot be extended to long-term use. You cannot treat your sleep disorder or insomnia for 2 weeks or longer. Someone who takes these medicines for more than 2 weeks. They can be addicted to it or may experience some side effects of it.
What is Lunesta good for?
Lunesta is FDA approved medicine to use in certain sleep disorders. You may know it as generic medicine which is Eszopiclone. This medicine person can use for sleep disorders, insomnia, or different types of sleep disorders. It helps people fall asleep, stay asleep & decrease the chances of wakeup during sleep time to get a better night’s sleep.
When does Lunesta start to kick in?
When you take this drug, it starts working immediately. It takes around 1 hour to start working. Take this medicine when you are going to bed. For best results, do not take it with a meal or just after a meal. Medicine will not work properly when you take it with a meal.
What if I overdosed on Lunesta?
If someone who continuously uses Lunesta overdoses on the medicine, they may face a passing-out situation, slow breathing, in deep sleep, or cannot be awakened caused of the medicine. Then your family member who is taking care of your health can dial the emergency number 911 or can call the poison control room immediately.