Category: Buy Reductil Online
Showing the single result
- Add To Cart
Reductil 15 mg or Sibutramine is used for weight loss. People who want to lose their weight by using Reductil. Have a conversation with your physician and take the proper prescription if you are thinking about losing weight by taking Reductil. You can consume these doses from 10 mg once a day, after 4 weeks You may increase your doses after consulting with your physician.
The generic name for Reductil is sibutramine, which is an appetite suppressant that works by increasing levels of serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain. While the patient may still be hungry, the amount of food that will make him feel full will be much smaller. The people who seem to benefit the most from sibutramine are those who are severely obese. It is used in conjunction with diet and exercise to treat obesity that can be associated with diabetes and high blood pressure. But you need to consult your doctor before you start taking these pills, Reductil should not be used by people under the age of 16 or by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
What is Reductil Used For?
Reductil is a medicine used to help you lose and maintain weight loss. What it does is make you happy with less food. It helps control how much you eat. You should still be hungry, but with less food than before. By eating less, it should be easier for you to lose weight — even if you haven’t been able to do it before.
Reductil works differently than traditional appetite suppressants. It works by changing the levels of two chemicals in the brain, serotonin, and norepinephrine, which help regulate energy intake and output.
- You don’t need to eat much during a meal before you feel full.
- Reductil stops your metabolic rate from going down as usual. The metabolic rate during weight loss often drops as you reduce your food intake, making it harder to continue losing weight. However, because the body uses many mechanisms to maintain weight, your weight loss will still fluctuate. This may be the reason why some people don’t get any benefit from Reductil.
- Reductil should be used in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and a regular exercise program as part of a weight management program supervised by your doctor. If you follow this, you should notice some weight loss by the end of the first month of treatment. Consult your doctor if you do not lose at least 2 kg in the first 4 weeks of treatment.
- Reductil is designed to help moderate weight loss over 6 months (5-10%) (9 months for diabetics) – when used in conjunction with a diet and exercise program, it supports lasting changes in eating habits and behavior. This is important to maintain the weight loss long after Reductil is stopped. This is in line with modern weight-loss practice, which emphasizes that moderate weight loss can significantly improve health.
- Reductil is not meant to lose weight “overnight.” A healthy weight loss rate is 1/2 to 1 kg per week. While some people will notice an impact on their meal size within a few days, for others it may take longer. Weight loss usually begins within 2 weeks and lasts for up to 6 months (although in some people, such as those with diabetes, it may take longer).
- Your doctor will prescribe you a 10 mg tablet of Reductil daily, which you can take with or without a diet.
- Your doctor also recommends prescribing a fat-controlling diet and exercise.
- You can use Reductil for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 2 years.
If your medication fails to improve your health to lose weight after a low-fat diet, exercise, and taking 10 mg of Reductil daily for 4-6 weeks, your doctor may increase the dose to 15 mg daily.
How Does Generic Reductil Work For Weight Loss?
Reductil has been classified as a neurotransmitter reuptake inhibitor. This means that the drug helps maintain healthy levels of the natural chemicals serotonin and adrenaline in areas of the brain. Originally made from sibutramine, sibutramine is a substance that prevents the reabsorption of norepinephrine and serotonin in the body’s cells, leading to an overall feeling of fullness. This reduces your desire to eat, which can help reduce your calorie intake.
Furthermore, Reductil has other benefits besides weight loss factors. Recent studies have shown that even mild weight loss as a direct result of Reductil can reduce risk factors for life. When you lose weight, you improve your appearance, which will have a strong impact on your self-esteem, which in turn affects your motivation. You will lower your blood sugar levels, thereby reducing your risk of diabetes. Other benefits will include lowering blood cholesterol levels, which will lower the risk of heart disease and stroke, and ultimately reduce sleep apnea.
Who needs to take Generic Reductil?
Although Reductile is a fairly safe drug, you need to tell your doctor if you have any existing medical conditions, i.e. if you have a history of eating disorders such as binge eating or possibly anorexia, and you should also let him know about your Whether there is a psychological problem such as Tourette’s syndrome or fever, heat exhaustion or stroke; begin prostate, glaucoma, severe renal insufficiency; uncontrolled high blood pressure or severe liver damage. This medication should also not be taken by children under the age of 18 or by breastfeeding or pregnant women over the age of 65.
Side Effects of Reductil
Some of the side effects associated with using Reductil (sibutramine) include dry mouth, vomiting, dizziness, and nausea. You may or may not experience these side effects. However, if you do experience them, they are usually only temporary and should go away on their own.
All major Side Effects:
- Loss of appetite.
- Fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats.
- Dry mouth.
- Flu symptoms, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat.
- Agitation, hallucinations, fever, tremor, overactive reflexes, nausea,
- Vomiting, dilated pupils.
- Dermatologic(rash, sweating, herpes simplex, and acne)
How much does Reductil cost?
The biggest criticism or scam from past users of Reductil seems to be that it’s not cheap. Overall, the feedback has been positive, which ultimately offsets the cost, although it may be a little too high for some products that may not be suitable for them. This can be seen as another reason to exhaust other weight loss methods before resorting to Reductil.
A pack of 30 Reductil capsules, if taken 1 capsule per day, will last for one month. The box can be found at drugstores for about $85, although some stores may charge much more. Reductil requires a prescription from your doctor.
- Take Meridia medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. And do not increase or decrease the medication or take it for a long time
- Do not use sibutramine if you have taken an MAO inhibitor(Enzyme inhibitor) such as furazolidone, isocarboxazid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline(Emsam), or tranylcypromine in the last 14 days.
Reductil Storage & Disposal
Every medicine has some efficiency to resist the temperature so if you have Reductil medication then you have to know how to store it for the safety and for the effectiveness of the medication. You should follow some instructions given below for the long-lasting of the medicine.
- Reductil has to be stored at a room temperature of not more than 25 degrees c, equivalent to 77 degrees F.
- You should store it in an air-tight container that is lock-proof.
- Keep your medication out of reach from the children and the pets.
- Keep away your medicine from excess heat and moisture so that your medicine is effective for a long period of time.
- If your medicine is not in use for a longer time then you should contact your pharmacist the take back your medicine.
- If your medicine is about to expire or expired and the pharmacist is not nearby then you can flush your medicine to avoid any unwanted situations. Your family member will remain safe by not be taken expired medicine by mistake.
Where can I get Reductil without a prescription?
You can order your Reductil from our website medsdaddy.com where you can get extra discounts and offers on every purchase of medicine. You can save your money by taking home delivery as well.
How much weight can you lose with sibutramine?
Adults receiving sibutramine of 10 to 15 mg/d for 1 year can lose an average of 4.5 kg (9.8 pounds) more than adults receiving a placebo.
How do you take Reductil?
A Doctor usually prescribes one 10 mg tablet of Reductil each day, which can be taken with or without food.
What if I missed my dose of Reductil?
Sometimes it happens that you may miss your dose but it shouldn’t happen frequently. If you missed your dose then don’t take panic take your medicine as you remember as soon. But keep in mind that you should take your medicine within the proper gap of the next scheduled time of your dose. Never take a double dose to cover up the missed dose otherwise it may affect your health adversely.
How long does Reductil take to work?
The drug will reach its peak plasma level after 1 hour and has also a half-life of 1 hour. Reductil is metabolized by cytochrome P450 isozyme CYP3A4 into two pharmacologically-active primary and secondary amines with half-lives of 14 and 16 hours, respectively.
Is sibutramine still available?
Sibutramine is no longer licensed so it cannot be prescribed. Sibutramine worked by blocking the reuptake of certain neurotransmitters which influence satiety during and after eating.
How does Reductil make you lose weight?
Sibutramine(Reductil) causes weight loss by suppressing the appetite and by promoting energy expenditure, but it can also increase blood pressure through a norepinephrine effect.